1. Love your mother, respect your mother-in-law – What will you get from hating your own mother? bad karma. But not as bad as the karma you would get by disrespecting the mother of your partner. Why? Your mother will always forgive you, your mother-in-law won’t.
2. Avoid unhappy people because they are unlucky – There is nothing wrong with helping but to get caught in the misfortune of drowning in someone else’s problems is just plain dumb. Happiness is a choice and you cannot make someone happy who chooses to be unhappy. Otherwise you will end up using too much resource (be it financial or not) that you would find yourself in the same or worse hole than he/she is currently in. These unlucky people are sometimes ungrateful who sees nothing right in anything. Stay away from negative vibes.
3. Experiment – you only get to live once, you might as well make the most out of it.
4. Listen – because when you do, you’re most likely to learn something.
5. People become more interesting when they think you’re weak or dumb – try it and see the difference.
6. Isolation can be dangerous – lack of criticism and inspiration is an artist’s suicide. If you do not learn how to mingle and learn from other people, you are vulnerable to attack and failure. Your excessive isolation produced you no allies, no friends, no new ideas, no new experiences, and most especially no growth. Learn what you can on your own and perfect it with others. Let them teach you their insights and let them show you their mistakes.
7. Sleep before 12midnight – The body stops production of antibodies around 12midnight. Antibodies is the Y-shaped protein that our immune system uses to fight bacteria and infection. It essential in maintaining good health. You are no use to anyone if you are sick, let alone dead.
8. Do not always compete, learn to complement – If the other is good at what he/she is doing, look at what he/she needs and learn how to provide it and become his source of strength and power. That way, you become indispensable.
9. Men are Pigs – Before anything else, feminism is not about hating men, so don’t label me incorrectly by calling me one. Second, I don’t hate them, pigs are great source of meat and can be very good pets. Pigs are the most social and most intelligent farm animals. Scientists believe that they are even smarter than primates and three-year-old children. They are independent animals that need only to be fed, watered, and taken out in sun. Their independence should be a sign to you that they may work in pairs that may result to a certain attachment, they will rarely look for a real loving relationship. But because they are highly trainable, you can teach them to say “yes dear”.
10. Always be grateful – A little kindness and a simple thank you will not kill you. In fact, it might brighten someone else’s day. But if after everything else, the other person is still mean to you, don’t hesitate to put his house on fire…with a smile. What?! I said, be grateful, not be an idiot.